Rammohan Sundaram

Managing Director & SVP at C1X Inc.

This is one book I remember so well inside out having read it at least 5 times in the last 5 years. I first introduced this book to all my peers at NetworkPlay and as an entrepreneur then I wanted everyone to think differently given we were entering unchartered territories and it was important to keep the teams focused on things we were aspiring to do and this book simply gave me a lot of opportunity to get my mind to think out of the box all the time. I am sure people to whom I introduced this book have benefited immensely.

The book in itself is like a bible to me at times given the whole concept of “How to create uncontested market space and make competition irrelevant” is such a bold thought process. I have spoken about this at various events, teams and tried to get them to read the book too at times forcefully but the idea has given me rich dividends in more ways than one and so I can’t stop thanking the authors Chan Kim & Renee Mauborgne to have put such a great book together on management.

This text was originally published on LinkedIn.com.