Innovate and Achieve Growth without Displacing Industries, Companies, or Jobs
With three decades of research, the #1 global bestselling authors of Blue Ocean Strategy, W. Chan Kim and Renée Mauborgne, reveal another way to innovate and grow. Just as Blue Ocean Strategy redefined the essence of strategy as creating not competing, Beyond Disruption redefines and expands the existing view of innovation by introducing a new approach, nondisruptive creation, that is free from the destructive displacement that happens when innovators set out to disrupt.
“Nondisruptive creation is a pathbreaking new concept that shows leaders and innovators how business can be a force for good. This book will become a business classic.”
—Jake Cohen, Senior Associate Dean at the MIT Sloan School of Management
BLUE OCEAN SHIFT
Blue Ocean Shift is the essential follow-up to Blue Ocean Strategy, the classic and over 4 million copy global bestseller by world-renowned professors Chan Kim and Renée Mauborgne.
Drawing on more than a decade of new research, Blue Ocean Shift is the definitive guide to help you move beyond competing, inspire your people’s confidence, and seize new growth.
- New York Times bestseller
- #1 Wall Street Journal bestseller
- USA Today bestseller
- Los Angeles Times bestseller
- Winner of the Best Strategy and Leadership book 2017 by 800CEO-Read
- #1 business book of 2017 by Library Journal
- “Best Business and Leadership Books of 2017” by Amazon
- “One of the biggest books of the year” by Apple iBooks
- Already being translated into over 30 languages
BLUE OCEAN STRATEGY
Recognized as one of the most iconic and impactful strategy books ever written, Blue Ocean Strategy argues that cutthroat competition results in nothing but a bloody red ocean of rivals fighting over a shrinking profit pool.
Embraced by organizations and industries worldwide, Blue Ocean Strategy is a global phenomenon that has sold over 4 million copies.
It is being published in a record-breaking 47 languages and is a bestseller across five continents.
First published in 2005, it was updated and expanded with fresh content in 2015.
- More than 4 million copies sold worldwide
- A bestseller across five continents
- Translated into 47 languages
- “One of the bestselling business books of the century” – Financial Times
- “Blue Ocean Strategy is the most successful book on business master-planning” – The Economist
- Featured on more than 300 bestseller lists across the globe
- Thinkers50 Strategy Award for Best Business Book of the decade
- The Fast Company Leadership Hall of Fame
- Winner of the Carl S. Sloane Award for Excellence in Management Consulting
- Selected as one of the 40 most influential books in the History of the People’s Republic of China (1949-2009) along with Adam Smith’s The Wealth of Nations.