Blue Ocean Strategy Practitioner Course
It is one thing to speak about blue oceans, and it is all together different to have the tested and proven methodologies, tools, and frameworks to systematically create them.
In this three day “action learning” course, consultants and in-house trainers will learn the advanced application of Blue Ocean Strategy/Value Innovation tools, methodologies, and frameworks in private and public sectors client environments.
Who should attend?
- Consultants implementing Blue Ocean Strategy with their clients
- Trainers running workshops in companies
- Senior or middle managers setting up blue ocean initiatives within their companies.
- Leaders in non profit or governmental organizations that need to create exceptional value with limited resources.
Over the three day workshop participants will:
- Learn and review the central concepts, tools, and frameworks of Blue Ocean Strategy.
- Learn how to conduct workshops and training exercises using the central tools and frameworks in Blue Ocean Strategy.
- Receive templates for BOS exercises
- Receive an outline for both a one-day and two-day workshop on BOS. The Workshop Leader will also review what to expect from attendees during each phase of these workshops.
- Receive PowerPoint slide presentations on Blue Ocean Strategy.
- Receive a Blue Ocean Strategy Dictionary with all key terms and tools defined and explained for easy reference.
- Have sufficient time to ask questions and seek clarification on BOS concepts, tools, and frameworks.
- Receive a BOS Course Completion Certificate on completing the workshop.
Experienced BOS Experts and members of the Blue Ocean Strategy Network.
The Blue Ocean Strategy Practitioner Course is held on a demand basis, alternatively in Europe or in the United States.
To find out more, please
CONTACT THE BOSN