Michael S. Seavers Terms and Conditions
WHAT IS THE CONTEST ABOUT?
BlueOcean Strategy and Michael S. Seaver are partnering to give 5 people signed copies of Blue Ocean Shift.
HOW DO WE SELECT THE WINNERS?
Five people who follow the below instructions will be randomly selected.
A signed copy of Blue Ocean Shift.
Tweet tagging @blueoceanstrtgy and @michaelsseaver, the body of the tweet must indicate that you would like to win.
NOTE: Contest is open to submissions on Twitter ONLY. Winners will be announced through Twitter.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Contest is organized by Blue Ocean Strategy (‘blueoceanstrtgy’) and is open to all Twitter followers who –
(a) are at least 18 years of age. Participants below the age of 18 years must obtain written parental consent to participate, a copy of which is to be made available to Blue Ocean Strategy upon request at any time. In the event the parent of the participant (“Parent”) allows the participant to participate in this Contest, the Parent acknowledges and agrees that these terms and conditions shall be binding upon the Parent.
- By participating in this Contest, you agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions contained herein. Failure to comply with any applicable terms, conditions, rules, regulations, instructions or methods shall result in you being disqualified from the Contest.
- For this contest, you are eligible to participate as many times as you like throughout the entire Contest period.
- The Contest shall in all respects be governed by the laws of Malaysia. However, it shall be your sole responsibility and obligation to ensure that you comply with and do not contravene with any laws to which you may be personally subject to.
- The winners will be notified via Blue Ocean Strategy Twitter page. Blue Ocean Strategy is also allowed to announce the list of winners on the Blue Ocean Strategy Website, Blue Ocean Strategy Facebook, Blue Ocean Strategy Linked In, and Blue Ocean Strategy Twitter pages. All participants should check their social pages and keep their accounts active during this period. Blue Ocean Strategy shall not be responsible or liable if the participant cannot be contacted for any reason whatsoever following efforts by Blue Ocean Strategy to contact the participant via social media.
- Blue Ocean Strategy’s decision on the selected participant(s) shall be final and conclusive and no correspondence, complaint or appeal shall be entertained by Blue Ocean Strategy at any time during or after the Contest Period.
- In no event shall Blue Ocean Strategy, its related and affiliated corporations, sponsors, agencies and representatives be liable to you or to anyone else for any loss, injury or death or any direct, indirect, special, exemplary, consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, whether in contract, negligence or in tort, arising out of or in connection with the Contest and your participation in the Contest including (without limitation) any cancellation or postponement of the rewards (including but not limited to festival postponement or cancellations) by Blue Ocean Strategy and/or its organizers.
- Blue Ocean Strategy shall not be liable to the participants and/or to any other party for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature suffered by a participant or such other party as a result of participation or non-participation in the Contest or as a result of any act or omission on the part of Blue Ocean Strategy.
- Blue Ocean Strategy is not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of our telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet.
- Blue Ocean Strategy reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant that is found or suspected of tampering with the Contest submission process, the operation of this Contest or to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions. Blue Ocean Strategy reserves the right to disqualify any participant and/or to forfeit any reward from a participant it believes has undertaken fraudulent practice and/or activities or other activities harmful to this Contest or the Contest submission process. Fraudulent activities are deemed to include but not be limited to the following –
- (a) any act of deceit and/or deception and/or cheating
- (b) submission of answers and/or entries and/or responses by any person other than the natural person who is the named participating in the Contest; and/or
- (c) submission of answers and/or entries and/or responses wholly or partially by way of and/or generated by way of any electrical device, computer, pre-programmed modem or by any other method or device which contravenes the submission of answers and/or entries and/or responses.
- Blue Ocean Strategy reserves the right to use the photographs and/or name of the winner for any promotional/publicity purposes. By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the terms and condition